9 Dec 2013

I haven't caught any barramundis since December 1.
Fresh waters in the lee of Darwin harbour.

We had much more rains in November than we had expected.
And we have had very good monsoon rains continuously.

In my experience, the best time for catching many good-size saltwater barramundi from the shore in the rainy season is when we have had no rainy for 24 hours.
I think that there are much more fresh waters on the surface of the sea in Darwin harbour than we had expected.

I haven't caught any barramundis since December 1.
Normally, the layer of the fresh water is lighter than the layer of the salt water.
It was thought that many fresh waters on the surface of the sea were blown by the winds to our shallows.




Red line is my home ground of the land based barramundi fishing.
We had the winds marked in green last week as above.

I believed that the windward creeks were good for catching a barramundi in Darwin harbour last week.
I have no car.
I have no boat.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.