1 Dec 2013

Stephen caught an another metery urban barramundi with his new DAIWA's reel.
106cm and 62cm Urban Barramundis
Deep River Lure (Timber)
Mr. Stephen Lew

I knew that Stephen bought a new DAIWA's bait-cast reel recently.
He basically uses SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE.

I think that he is very, very happy because he caught some very nice barramundis with his new DAIWA's reel.
I received an e-mail from Mr. Stephen Lew this afternoon.

Hi Hiro,

Remember your promise today?
I cannot seem to get past the 106cm mark for some reason.  This is another 106cm I caught last month in October before the buildup.
I had one of my best sessions of fishing to date. I dropped at least another 90cm+ fish.
This was along the ledges where you dropped that large fish just recently near your “rock”. This spot was closer to the xxxxx.
Compare it to the 62cm that I caught in the same session as well.  The girth of it was incredible!
It is the heaviest barra I have caught so far at least 15-to20kg

Rod - Graphite Leader Neo Veloce coverted to the spiral (twister) guides by Larry Lockwood.
Leader - Sunline FC Rock 50lb Fluorocarbon leader
Line - Amigo deluxe 30lb braid
Reel - Daiwa T3
Lure - Deep River Lure

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Stephen.

He doesn't want me to put the picture of him.
I think that he is better than me in face.




106cm very heavy urban barramundi was caught by Mr. Stephen Lew.
October 19, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Lure used was a timber hand made “Deep River Lure”.




Caught on a 'Pili' 125S 3H in colour OGN.




62cm urban barramundi






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.