14 May 2013

Tuesday lunch break
66cm Urban Barramundi
Reidy's B52
Mr. Brett Parsons

Brett caught a nice sized urban barramundis today.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Brett Parsons tonight.

Hi Hiro,

I got this Barra today in my lunch break.
I wasn't really expecting to catch anything, the tide was running out and I was checking out some new spots. I always take my rod and a few different types of lures whenever I'm checking out new areas.
On about my 10th cast with a B52 5inch olive shallow diver I hooked this barra.
Had a few Queenys have a go at my lure as well.
I was using 30 pound Finns braid with a 50 pound fluorocarbon leader.

Cheers
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.




66cm barramundi was caught by Mr. Brett Partsons.
May 14, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.