12 May 2013

Bluebone by land based
Mr. Tom Marshall

Catching Bluebone on lure by land based is a very new category.
It's very fun with very light tackles.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Tom Marshall last night.

Hi Hiro,

How are you? Its been a long time since this email but I still remembered it. I wanted to let you know that yesterday I caught several small bluebone on lures. They are a different species to the black spot variety which grows much larger.

I caught about six small bluebone, lots of small cod, a couple of jaw fish and one fish I couldn't identify (maybe a type of sweet lip). At one point I caught a cod and bluebone at the same time. Reef shark also took one fish while I was fighting it. I did see a large black spot tusk fish it attacked a small cod that I was fighting! I think it was trying to steal the lure from the cod.

The fish were caught over shallow reef at east point on an out going tide. I was using suspending cultiva mirashad colour 03, 16 lb leader, 10 lb braid. I think I would have been in big trouble if I hooked a black spot on such light gear.

Cheers,
Tom

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Tom.

CULTIVA MIRASHAD suspending is a very good lure!
 



Bluebone was caught by Mr. Tom Marshall.
May 11, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.