17 May 2013

My Stella's first Barramundi #776
Killalure Terminator 2

It's just after a very long lay-buy.
My new stella fell off out of the rod holder on my scooter while driving one week ago.
My new stella looks like a very second hand now. ・゚゚・(×_×)・゚゚・

This was my stella's 1st barramundi.




May 16, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Stella is much better than I had expected in quality and performance.

But my new stella has already had some big scratches and chips on its beautiful body because of an accident.
So I don't hesitate like this above photo. v(。・・。)




Released him gently.




Killalure Terminator 2

Colour: CHROME / RED STRIPE

Size: 75mm


Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: FIRE LINE CRYSTAL 14LB

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.