12 May 2013

Sunday
Played with my first Stella
Rockcod #292-#294
Flathead #45-#46
Queenfish #14

I received SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE at last.
It's a very long lay-buy.

I couldn't see a very dangerous bump in road at that night.
I was shocked very much when my scooter hit the bump.
Unfortunately, my new stella fell off out of the rod holder on my scooter while driving.
As a result, my brand new stella had many badly damages on its beautiful body.
I hadn't used it.

And I played with my stella today.
SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE was much nicer than I had expected.
Especially its drag system was amazing!

I had a very nice fishing time with Mr. Keith Watson this afternoon.
I hooked a very nice sized barramundi but new stella's drag sound was too good.
I misunderstood it.
had to get the feel of new stella.
As a result, I couldn't keep hooking that fish.

SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE is super!

I enjoyed my new stella very much.




My very new SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE




Rockcod #292 / Killalure Terminator 2 75mm




Rockcod #293 / SHIMANO WORLD STAGE LURES M103F-H




Rockcod #294 / RAPALA SHADRAP SSR-05 GOLDEN ALBURNUS




Flathead #45 / RAPALA SHADRAP SSR-05 GOLDEN ALBURNUS




Flathead #46 / SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL DROP BEAR 90mm




Queenfish #14 / Cultiva MIRASHAD




My new stella / Cultiva MIRASHAD


Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Line: FIRE LINE CRYSTAL 14LB

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.