12 May 2013

Brett found a very secret point.
Urban Barramundis
Mr. Brett Parsons

I heard that Brett has caught some barramundis constantly by land based in Darwin harbor.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Brett Parsons last night.

Hi Hiro,

I got these two barra and cod today at XXXXX. I could have more barra but lost another 3 all in the space of 45min, its very rocky and is hard on your own to get them in sometimes.You only have a short window of getting them before it gets to shallow.
I was using a 5 inch B52 in olive with 30 pound Finns braid and 50 pound fluorocarbon leader.

Cheers
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.




These above barramundis and cod were caught by Mr. Brett Parsons.
May 11, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.