6 Aug 2012

Sunday
My fishing tackles today

When I expect that it'll be very difficult for me to catch fish, I prepare many options just in case.




My waist poach has an rod folder and so I can use 2 fishing rods.
I want to prepare as follows,
If possible.

For beginner

Hard body:
REBEL MINNOW 110mm BLACK SILVER
RAPALA XR-8 GLASS GHOST
RAPALA XR-8 DEEP DIVER GLASS GHOST
RAPALA FLATRAP 8 CROME
LUCKY CRAFT SAMMY 115 AMERICAN SHAD
LUCKY CRAFT GUNFISH 95
BOMBER LONG A 15A FIRETIGER

Soft plastic:
SQUIDGY FISH 70mm SILVER FOX, BLACK GOLD and DROP BEAR
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL 90mm BOOF MULLTE

These lures are very effective for land based Barramundi fishing in Darwin region.

The most important factor is match the lure to the fishing rod.
4-8LB line weight should be the best for spinning rod.
10-17LB line weight should be the best for bait-cast rod.

I recommend FINS BRAID for bait-cast ree and FIRELINE for spinning reel because you don't need to worry about many line troubles.

Leader: SCHNEIDER 25-35LB because it costs very cheap.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot because it's very easy and reliable.

If you're a very beginner, try these above fishing gears.




Don't poke at crab with your fishing rod.  SILVER FOX hard body lure.




You'll sometimes catch a Mudcrab in Darwin, never poke at him/her.
Crabs can snip off your fishing rod with scissor.

Finally, you surely need gloves and non-slip boots.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.