11 Aug 2012

Fish at the tide change!
The cold water
Flathead, Queenfish and so on
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel

I received a message from Chonga at just before the tide change.
I went to have a look at Chonga's fishing.

It's very, very hard to catch a Barramundi today to me.
I thought that even Chonga couldn't catch any fishes today.
But I was very much mistaken.

●Chonga lost a very big Queenfish and a small Trevally first.




And then, he caught a very nice Darwin sized Flathead at 18:58pm.




And then, he caught a Queenfish at 19:02pm.




And then, he caught a Mosesperch at 19:06pm.




Chonga used SHIMANO STELLA 2500FD, GLoomis GLX and ZIP BAIT MINNOW today.
He changed hooks.  He used DECOY hooks.  Those hooks were heavier than the original hooks.
Action: Twitch, twitch!

Fish at the tide change!  Everyone.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.