5 Aug 2012

Fish at the tide change
42cm Rockcod 164
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

It's a very, very quiet day for our land based fishing.
We needed a big patience about fishing at the day like this.
Even me myself, it was beyond my endurance to wait a moment longer when I couldn't catch a fish for 90 minutes.
It's almost impossible for me to continue fishing.

So I should schedule to fish at the tide change when it's a very, very quiet day for fishing if possible.

It's a very short window to catch fish.
Outgoing tide finished, and then Incoming tide started.
A bigger tide change brings more chances for catching a nice sized fish to me around here.
I had only 20 minutes at this short fishing window.
Incoming tide was very dangerous here.
I couldn't stay longer.

As a result,




42cm nicely strong Rockcod
August 5, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Very restaurant sized quality fish.
I cooked a steamed fish in Hong Kong style and a fish soup in Philippine style.




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm-50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX (given by Chonga)

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving

SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL is a very effective lure against the strong water current.
And so I recommend you should buy it for the tide change fishing.

My good friend, Mr. Stephen Lew caught a 95cm Barramundi at the tide change here too.
He also used SQUIDGY PRO RIDGEBACK/BOOF MULLET 90mm.




95cm Urban monster Barramundi was caught at the tide change here by Mr. Stephen Lew in July.




Stephen uses SHIMANO NEW TWINPOWER 2500 and STELLA 2500FE now.

Let's fish at the tide change!
But you will have a very short fishing window.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.