6 Aug 2012

Monday afternoon
Fish at the tide change
Barramundi 645
Reidy's B52 Junior
バラマンディールアー

It's not easy for catching Barramundi today.
I didn't see many bait fish.

I had to work at my place tonight.
I had to  make a report on my real job.

And so I couldn't go fishing tonight.
I knew that the tide should be very nice this evening.

I had to concentrate on catching Barramundi at this tide change.




August 6, 2012 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia



Two dolphins also knew that they could fish at this tide change.




They were chasing Barramundis and big Mullets for more than one hour in front of me.





Reidy's B52 JUNIOR


Colour:: KRYPTONITE

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm-50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Cultiva STINGER Double hooks #2

Line: FINS 30LB (Trouble-less No.1braid line for a baitcast)

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST.CROIX Triumph 

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Pumping and pause






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.