22 Aug 2012

Fished at the tide change
8 Barramundis 2 Rockcods
and 1 Flathead
By Mr. Tim Bishop

I couldn't catch many fishes in September every year.
And I could catch many fishes in October.
September is the quietest month to my land based fishing.
I think that it's already begun this year.




Strictly speaking, I still can catch many Mosesperches. hahaha
But I can't catch any barramundis.
I don't want to catch a Mosesperch.
(Lure: OSAMU'S FACTORY/Photo)

However, Timmy caught many fishes including Barramundi recently.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Tim Bishop.


Hi Hiro, hope u are well, i didnt see u out this weekend... I went to X point on runout tide today and only got 1 flathead but it was a good 45cm one, then as the tide stopped there i went to Y point and saw a few of the other regular guys there like steven etc... I had great fun down there over the tide change and caught 2 cod and 8 barra, biggest 50cm, it was a good fun day, we missed you, hope to see u soon
Timmy

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Timmy.




45cm nice Darwin-sized Flathead was caught by Mr. Tim Bishop.
Tide: Outgoing Low
Rod: ST.CROIX






Timmy caught 8 Barramundis and 2 Rockcods.
Tide: Incoming Low (Tide change)

It's a very quiet time for fishing by land based around Darwin city.
But we still can catch some fishes at the tide change.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.