25 Aug 2012

Saturday afternoon
Trevally 11-15
RAPALA XR-8

I saw some nice sized Barramundis chasing mullets.
But it's too far for a lure to get to those barramundis.
They were out of the effective range with my lures.

I gave up catching a Barramundi immediately.

The water current was very strong.
I thought that there should be some Trevallies.
I had a very powerful Barramundi tackles today.




August 25, 2012 Trevally
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

Probably I caught more than 15 Trevallies.
Very strong Barramundi tackles gave some damages to five fishes.

I wouldn't kill them.




Finally I kept these five fishes for a soup in Philippine style.




RAPALA XR-8

Colour: GLASS GHOST

Size: 75mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Cultiva STINGER Double hooks #4

Line: POWER PRO 50LB

Leader: SureCatch FULUOROMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: ABU INSHORE

Rod: ST.CROIX TRIUMPH

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Very quick retrieve






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.