3 Aug 2017

70cm Barramundi
Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm
Mr. Matt Cook

I have sold my 150cc scooter.
My very good friend, Dave Krantz picked me up at my place.
We went fishing at Channel Island.
We waded through the shallow water to my favourite fishing location.
Soon after that, Matt Cook came there.
We call him Cookie.
He caught 73cm and 63cm barramundi there last time.
Cookie and I stood and fished side by side.
The water was cold and clear in our dry season.
I used some of my favourite lures.
Cookie used a Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm.




Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm he was using was similar to Jelly prawn.




His technique is a rank up.
I thought that he pursued technique that utilizes the behaviour of Jelly-prawn.
As a result, he caught a 70cm very beautiful barramundi in colour.




He used a 20lb braid line as a mainline and a 45ld mono line as a leader line.
He is a better barramundi fisherman than I.

The Cookie's technique can be seen in the video on YouTube "Land based barramundi fishing near town in Darwin Vol. 19".


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.