10 Aug 2017

Barramundi #1076-1080
Rapala Original 130mm
Cold and very clear water

Last Monday was a public holiday.
I went fishing at Mindil-beach rocks in the morning.
I was standing knee-deep in the water.
The water was cold and very clear.
The tide was going out.
There were many oyster-rocks in the shallow water.
If it were usual, I use some soft-plastic lures.
But I wanted to use a hard-body lure.
I had to use a light-weight lure scarcely being caught on an obstacle under water.
So I chose to use a Rapala Original 130mm / Gold made of wood.
Rightly, I had to adjust the fishing rod to the light-weight lure.
As a result, I chose to use a 1-3kg very light fishing rod.
Fortunately, my choices paid off and caught and released five small barramundi on a Rapala Original 130mm / Gold made of wood.












Rapala Original


Size: 130mm

Colour: Gold

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: Sunline Super PE 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Calcutta 200D

Rod: Fenwick HMG classic GC561M 5'6" Lure weight: 7-21g Line weight: 1-3kg

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Twitch


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.