11 May 2015

My 8years old scooter is still in good condition even today.
Living Near The Water For Fishing

My scooter's battery has gone flat. Worse, I found a nail stuck into the tire for the weekend.




So I bought new battery and tire from the Scooter Shop.
When I went for holidays for 10days, the battery went flat because the scooter hadn't been started up daily.

My 50cc scooter is 8years old now.
I can see some aged deterioration of the plastic and rubber parts because I have no garage.
However, there is no fault in the electrical system and engine at all.
I have my scooter serviced by the Scooter Shop when necessary.

THE SCOOTER SHOP
9 Daly Street,
Darwin,
NT,0800

Ph-08 8941 2434
Fax-08 8941 2438

sales@thescootershop.com.au

http://www.thescootershop.com.au/






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.