14 May 2015

Barramundi #947-948
hrtlures Mad Minnow
Match the hatch

The tides on May 12 as follows,

05:36am 2.55m
12:02pm 5.96m
18:50pm 3.25m

The tides were very good for my land based fishing.
Fortunately, there was no moon while I was fishing.
The water was very, very clear.
The sea surface was slightly wavy.
The productive fishing window came around 8:30pm.
It lasted one hour.




It was about this time last year.
I used the same lure at the same place at the same tide.
I think that a barramundi is mainly taking a small mullet or a small whiting in my fishing locations in this season.




Match the hatch
There are exceptions to it, however.
I'm not sure how fish see the colour under the water.
I accept this theory.




48cm barramundi #947
May 12, 2015
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




50cm barramundi #948




hrtlures Mad Minnow


Colour: 023 Fire Engine

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Very clear Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.