31 May 2015

54cm Barramundi #953
Maria MJ-1 S110F
The tides were very good!

It was a day of unseasonable cloud and humidity, so the rain turned into a downpour after sunset.

There was something that is unusual.
There were many soldier crabs on the beach at Mindil Beach.




On the other hand, the tides were very good for my land based fishing.
I saw someone caught a nice sized fish and had two good strikings in the morning.

I went home once and back to Myilly Point rocks around 6:30pm.
The tide was going.
The water was clear.
The sea surface was rippled.
The conditions were ideal for my land based fishing.
Firstly, I used Squidgy Pro Mongrel.
Soon I saw barramundi chasing it.
But barramundi was shortsighted and looked twice at a Mongrel.
The lure changing occurred immediately.
I knew that twitching was very effective in the case like this.
As a result, I caught a 54cm urban barramundi on Maria MJ-1 S110F
 



54cm barramundi
May 30, 2015
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Maria MJ-1 S110F

Colour: Red Gold

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm -100cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: JINKAI 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.