24 May 2015

Barramundi #951-952
Sebile Swingtail
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Living near the water for fishing

The tide this evening was ideal for my land based fishing.
Just as I wrote before, East Point was not so good though - the old man's rock and Ben's point become gangerous when the tide becomes greater than 3m.
So I went to Myilly Point to fish.

03:53am 1.97m
10:14am 6.43m
16:23pm 3.04m
21:53pm 5.45m

The water was very clear while the tide was going today.
I went fishing but I couldn't catch any fish at that time.

The productive fishing window came around sunset.
I caught the first barramundi at 6:30pm and the second one at 7:00pm.

The tide was coming.
The water was murky.
The sea surface was wavy.

This location was close to my place.
It took 5minutes by my 8years old 50cc scooter.




It's the Sunday-market day.
I was fishing while many people were enjoying the market noises.
Mindil Beach at 6:30pm




May 24, 2015 Barramundi #951
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Sebile Swingtail




Mindil Beach at 7:00pm




Barramundi #952




Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Aussie Herring


Sebile Swingtail minnow
Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Cracked Firetiger
Colour: Rainbow Fish

Size: 75mm
Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.