7 May 2014

Wednesday evening
Pair of 57cm Barramundis #868-869
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I went to the hospital this morning and got the stitches in my neck removed.
Probably I needed to rest at home today.

At last, I couldn't take it anymore and went fishing after work.
The tides were not very good.

But the timing was very good because of around the sunset.
The surface of the sea was slightly wavy.
That's very good also.

I caught pair of 57cm urban barramundis.
I kept them for my workmates.




57cm Barramundi #868
May 7, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL 90mm BOOF MULLET




57cm Barramundi #869




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL 90mm DROP BEAR




I kept these fish for my workmates.




BogaGrip (USA) is very reliable.


SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET and DROP BEAR

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Jighead: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.