11 May 2014

103cm Barramundi by land based
Mr. Mykey Cambell
The barrage of Shady Camp

Shady camp is a "Land based barramundi fishing Mecca" located in Mary River National Park, just 60minutes' drive from Darwin.
Many anglers made efforts to apply their individual skills to catch a metery barramundi there.
However, it's by no means easy to catch a meter sized barramundi there.

I heard that Mr. Mykey Cambell caught a metery barramundi recently there and so asked him to send some information of his metery barramundi fishing to me.
He readily complied with my request.
I received an email from Mr. Mykey Cambel.

Hi Hiro

Sorry to have taken so long to get this to you. I have been very busy lately.

I hope that you are recovering well from your surgery and well done getting out and catching fish again!

This is the 103 barra I caught at Shady Camp last week.

She was caught land-based from the salt water side of the barrage itself at 11:30pm on a weedless soft plastic towards the bottom of a dropping tide.

When  she struck she ran hard taking out nearly all of my line before I was able to turn her. She jumped four times and fought very hard. After fifteen minutes I was able to land her and after a quick couple of photos I released her back into the river.

I am very excited about this capture which is my biggest barra to date.

When fishing the barrage at night fishermen should remain vigilant as crocs are plentiful and unpredictable.

Many thanks and kind regards

Mike


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Mykey.

Place: The barrage of Shady camp

Water: The salt water side

Time: 11:30pm

Tide: Outgoing

Lure: Weedless soft plastic




103cm Saltwater barramundi
April 29, 2014
Land based, The barrage of Shady Camp, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.