25 May 2014

Sunday morning
Rockcod #317-318
I didn't expect any good results this morning.
Sight fishing on our shallows.

The tide was very good.
But, the water was very clear.
More worse, the surface of the sea was flat.

I couldn't expect to catch a good sized barramundi this morning.
So I tried to catch a small fish by using a super light tackle.

I had to wear polarize sunglasses.
I had to first see the fish in the shallow water.

I was looking for a dark-colour fish swimming there.
And
I cast lure to the fish, and watching the fish take the lure.
It's too easy to enjoy it.




#Rockcod #317
May 25, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




#RAPALA Original Floating lure is very effective for the shallow water.
Very good lure!




#Rockcod #318




#Reidy's Hellraiser is a very good lure.
You can catch a big fish also.




#SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG is a much better reel than I had expected.
You can get an ideal retrieving speed for catching a barramundi on shore.




ST.CROIX 4-8LB rod has a better castability than the other rods of mine.

This fishing bored me stiff!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.