25 May 2014

Saturday morning
I tried to land a good sized barramundi at one go-off.

In order to get a better way to improve the distance obtained when casting with a baitcast reel.

If you fill it 50% full, you can throw it to the end.
That's not ideal.
If you fill it 60% full, you can likely throw it to 90%.
That's ideal.




I filled 50LB braid line 60% full on spool of ABU INSHORE.
When cast, the baitcast reel's spool is in free spool without any brakes.
This is an effective method to improve the distance and power to do battle for the very difficult shallow water.

The tides were very good today.
The surface of the sea was very rippled.
Finally, I got a very long distance of lures.

It's a very good sized barramundi.
He jumped twice.
Probably he was 65cm-70cm in size.

I tried to land him at one go-off because I use a 50LB braid line this time.
Finally, I lost a good sized barramundi this morning.




ABU INSHORE is still a good reel.
I haven't replaced those bearings yet.
I haven't had any troubles for many years.




I wonder whether I should land a good sized barramundi at one go-off with a SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL or not.

As a result,
some people enjoyed to watch that game very much.
That's good!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.