31 May 2014

Saturday
48cm Flathead #49
Barramundi #881
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
YO-ZURI CRYSTAL MINNOW

I didn't expect to catch a good sized barramundi having low activity on our shallows in the morning on the last day of May.

I knew that a barramundi repeated aggressive attacks on my lure.
But this small barramundi was much smaller than I had expected.




YO-ZURI CRYSTAL MINNOW 110mm could swim deeper than I had expected.




YO-ZIRI CRYSTAL MINNOW 110mm

I went fishing after lunch again.
I explained by demonstration to good friends of mine how to use a soft plastic bait lure with the action of "Stop and Go".
My "Stop" needed 2seconds.
Probably 2seconds would be much longer than they had expected.

As a result, I caught a nice 48cm eating sized flathead.




48cm Flathead is very good in size in Darwin.
May 31, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour:RAINBOW FISH

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Jighead: OWNER 1/4oz #1/0

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: ST.CROIX  AVID/AVS66LF2 4-8LB 1/16-1/4oz. Fast action

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and Go




I made a namus which was Filipino Kilawin with fresh slices of flathead




And I cooked a miso soup with some meat of flathead.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.