23 May 2014

Thursday night
Not rich man needs theory.
Barramundi #878
Rockcod #316
YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW

As I always say, the condition of the surface of the sea is very important factor for catching a barramundi on shore.
Barramundi prefer to take lures in the shallows under the condition of a slightly wavy surface of the sea.
Barramundi won't take lures readily in these locations when conditions are flat.
On the other hand, queenfish and trevally often hit lures in these conditions.
Maybe not always, but most of the time.

The surface of the sea was flat tonight.
So I didn't expect a nice sized barramundi.
There's no moon tonight.
So I could expect some small sized barramundis.

Some experienced and skilled anglers won't agree with the theory of my fishing.
They might feel unhappy due to the theory of my fishing.
I think I'm no match for them.
They probably have cars and boats.
But I have no car and boat.
I just have a 50cc old scooter.
I only fish at Mindil Beach, Fannie bay and East Point.
Those places are very urban shallows.
There are not so many fish in my fishing fields to compare with creeks, rivers and billabongs.
I have to devote myself to improving my skills and theories otherwise I can't catch many fish in my fishing fields because I'm not a rich man.

I prefer to catch more barramundis.
I normally don't expect a very big barramundi.
Of course, I'll be very happy if I catch a very big one.

Many experienced skilled anglers grade up hooks of their lures by exchanging with strong hooks.
I don't do it in these urban fishing fields.
On the contrary, I try to improve hooks by exchanging with quality-light hooks.

As a result,




May 22, 2014 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW 90mm was improved by exchanging with a quality-light DECOY  wide-gap hooks.




Rockcod




YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW 65mm


YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW

Colour:

Size:

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.