14 Nov 2013

Thursday night
Barramundi #820-821
CALCUTTA 200D was very effective for retrieving MONGREL.
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I went to Mindil Beach and met a young fisherman.
He said that he was a reader of my fishing blog.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!

Unfortunately, much fresh water was staying at the surface of the sea there.
I couldn't catch any barramundis.

I went to the other point.
The surface of the sea was flat.
I cast a top-water lure first but didn't catch any fish.
I waited for the rippled surface.
Small fish window opened.
New SHIMANO CALCUTTA 200D was very effective for retrieving SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL.
I caught two healthy urban barramundis.




Barramundi #820




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL 90mm BOOF MULLET




Barramundi #821
November 14, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET / AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FINS 30LB Braid

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot (The Scooter Man's Knot)

Jig-head: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0

Reel: SHIMANO CALCUTTA 200D

Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion)
Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.