16 Nov 2013

Saturday morning.
61cm Urban Barramundy #822.
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

The tides are very good today.
The surface of the sea was rippled.
The water was murky in colour.

I cast Mongrel over the rocks.
I retrieved it with 'stop' and 'go'.
The strong fish snatched Mongrel.
It's a very heavy one.
He jumped once.

I got up at 7:00am.
It took only 3 minutes to get this point from my place by my old scooter.
I love Darwin life very much.




I'm about to drive my old scooter.
By the way, my Scooter Man's Knot (The Slim Strait Knot) was very good!




61cm heavy barramundi
November 16, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm -70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Jig-head: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0

Line: FINS 30LB BRAID

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot (The Scooter Man's Knot)

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX PREMIRE / PC60MF 
(The best bait-cast rod of mine)
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.


Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and Go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.