28 Nov 2013

Barramundi #823 after work
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
Secret spot was out!

We had no rain this afternoon.
I could properly fishing for the first time in a while after work.

There was too wavy all around on our shallows.
I knew a nice spot under the condition like a this afternoon.
The surface of the sea was just wavy, it's very good.
The tide was going.

First, I caught a following barramundi.
It's not a very big fish but still very fun to fish.

Next, I hooked a nice sized, probably 60cm - 70cm, barramundi.
He's shaking his head.
He jumped.
I found young fly fisherman was there.
I was stupid.
I thought that the secret spot and timing had got out. ・゚゚・(×_×)・゚゚・
The young fisherman wasn't bad at all.

And then, the nice sized barramundi escaped from the hook of my lure.
He's gone.

It's essential to fish the nice sized barramundi prudently and calmly.




November 28, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




The above diagram, it's a very effective method for catching a barramundi at the outgoing tide.
Normally, I cast lures toward 'Flat' at the incoming tide.
I always try to find the under-water rockbar  or those rocks at the outgoing tide.




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Jig-head: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0

Line: FINS 30LB BRAID

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot (The Scooter Man's Knot)

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX PREMIRE / PC60MF 
(The best bait-cast rod of mine)
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.


Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and Go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.