3 Nov 2013

Sunday morning
75cm Urban Barramundi #816
LUCKY CRAFT SAMMY 115

I'm very happy with the result this morning because I could catch a nice sized barramundi as everything went according to my plan.


75cm very strong urban barramundi
November 3, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

The tides were very good today.
The surface of the sea was slightly rippled.  (Not so good condition)
But the water was very cloudy with coral spawns.

I chose a top-water lure for this slightly rippled water condition.
LUCKY CRAFT SAMMY 115 is my favorite lure.
I put very special treble-hooks on it for protecting the beautiful body paint.




These DECOY T-YS21 hooks don't disturb the good actions of SAMMY 115 too.




It was thought that a nice sized barramundi followed my lure from the junction line between two sea currents.
He took my lure infront of the big rock.
Jumped many times.
It took 10 minutes to land him.

We had some nice monsoon rains recently.
I caught seven barramundis in this week.
71cm, 61cm, 75cm and 4 small ones.
The real season of our barramundi fishing has come!

And I used a new knot for tying braid and leader lines.
Shimano TV is showing how to tie this knot.




ラインシステムを作る2 | SHIMANO TV
Surprisingly, it's a very, very strong knot.
This TV program is in Japanese but you can see some nice diagrams in this program as well.




LUCKY CRAFT SAMMY 115

Colour: MS AMERICAN SHAD

Size: 115mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm -70cm

Water: Very cloudy Outgoing

Hooks: DECOY T-YS21

Line: FINS 30LB BRAID

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Shimano TV knot (Very strong)

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX PREMIRE / PC60MF 
(The best bait-cast rod of mine)
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.


Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Walk the dog






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.