4 Oct 2018

The wind condition is always biggest worry in my land based barramundi fishing.

The wind condition is always biggest worry in my land based barramundi fishing.
My usual fishing locations are Darwin and its environs.
Those places are often a shore.
Those places are subject to wind very much.
If the wind condition is bad, either too strong or too weak, it will be difficult to catch barramundi on lures on shore.
The wind conditions are in many cases strong in Darwin and its environs.
The wind often blows against the lure.

My usual fishing locations appear and are exposed in the air at low tide.
The best tide shifts with the best fishing point every 15 minutes there.
That means that a productive fishing windows are very short.
We want to treasure the chances given to us.
There is no second chance at that fishing point point.
We must be careful not to waste time.
Especially, we want to avoid a line-tangling (backlash) trouble and a wind knot trouble.
Fortunately, the technologies of the fishing reel, rod and line are continually advancing so those troubles drastically decreased.
In my case, I am using a bait-cast fishing reel having a DC system (digital controlled brake system).
Actually, I'm obsessed by DC system now.
As you know, other fishing reel makers also have an attractive brake system.

Million Dollar Fish Season 4 has just started.
It may be your first time to participate in Million Dollar Fish.
It may be your first time to try the barramundi fishing on lure by land based.
You will get a complete set of tools.

The waters in my usual fishing locations are all saltwater.
In my case, I try to use fishing reel and fishing rod in good condition as long as I can.
It is very important to keep easy cleaning and maintenance for the fishing reel and fishing rod after use.
I like to shop at local tackle stores.
There are many helpful hints in the land based barramundi fishing for beginners there.
Of course, their advice on the cleaning method and the maintenance method for your fishing reel and fishing rod are very useful.
These efforts will also lead to avoid a line-tangling (backlash) trouble and a wind knot trouble.
In addition, I won't manually apply pressure to the spool of the bait-cast fishing reel unless something unexpected happens.


Normally, I will tighten the drag to put an appropriate pressure on the fish.
When a fish cannot be stopped by maxing out drag, then I may manually apply pressure to the spool of the bait-cast fishing reel, though.
My fishing line will break with a snap before that. 
That helps to keep my bait-cast fishing reel in good condition for a long time.
This is just my way.
Each and every angler differs in habits in fishing style.
I think that it is not good to force our ideas on others.
Anyway, let's enjoy Million Dollar Fish Season 4!

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: