31 Oct 2018

54cm and 50cm Barramundi #1178-1179
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm

I have gotten terrible lower back pain for a month.
So I'm wearing a belt for back pain in the lower back.
I feel a pain in the lower back each time a vibration transmitted to the lumber vertebra while I'm riding my scooter.
In addition, the heat makes me feel listless.
However, I still can walk so I won't be racked with suffering on the bed.
I want to go fishing!
I think that my passion for fishing barramundi on lures should be too strong.
My muscles weaken, but my passion for the barramundi fishing strengthen, with age.
Saturday, I went fishing at Channel Island.
There was a strong water current.
The water level momently changed.
The fishing spot having a productive fishing window changed 10 minutes by 10 minutes.
Unfortunately, I was caught in a badly calm water.
The shallow water was influenced by rainwater and fallen leaves of mangroves.
It happened just once.
A barramundi took my lure.
My lure was Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90 mm of green tinged with silver.
I hooked and landed that fish somehow.
My lower back hurt.


54cm barramundi


Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm

Sunday, I went fishing at Channel Island again.
Unfortunately, I was caught in a badly windy condition.
Immediately, I hooked a big fish on my lure.
A big fish swayed its head from side to side.
A big fish turned out to be a shark.
As ill luck would have it, I fought a hooked shark for five minutes.
My lower back hurt very much.
Worse, the shark took my important lure of Maria MJ-1F away.
After a while, I hooked a 50cm barramundi.
My lure was Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm of gold.


50cm barramundi


Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm

Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm can strongly attract the interest of barramundi in shallow waters.

Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow Floating

Size: 90mm

Colour 1: Green
Colour 2: Gold

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod 1: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz
Rod 2: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion).

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: