24 Oct 2018

52cm Barramundi #1177
Squidgies Fish 80mm

Last weekend, I got over the peak of my work.
The busy work prevented me from going fishing on the weekend.
Tuesday night, I went to Mindil beach first.
It was very windy.
I heard the loud noise of the waves on the beach.
It didn't fit for fishing.
The wavy season lasts until the end of the wet season in my usual fishing locations.
I needed to go fishing at a location with less influence of strong wind on the wave.
I decided to go to a creek.
I walked through deep mangroves to the creek in the moonlight.
Without the moonlight, I will be lost in deep mangroves in the dark at night.
I dressed myself in many layers of clothing with a wish for protecting from mosquito bites.
It was hot and humid, and even if I sit still, I got sweaty.
I like the dry season than the wet season, because the former is more better situations than the latter in barramundi fishing by land based in my usual fishing locations.
I have found more comfortable and more better in my usual fishing locations in the dry season.
I know that many boat anglers have found more better in barramundi fishing in the built up season.
When I arrived at the creek, the seawater was going out.
We must look out for crocodiles.
The water current was very strong.
I used a sinking lure first.
But I didn't get any fish bites.
The water current was gradually decreasing in speed.
I used a Squidgies Fish 80mm having a Drop Bear colour.
Using this lure, I had a good result at this spot before.
As a result, I caught and released a 52cm barramundi.




Lure: Squidgies Fish

Size: 80mm

Colour: Drop Bear

Where: Shallow water 50-70cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: