18 Oct 2018

Barramundi #1176
Rapala CDX-7
Night fishing by land based

I found my usual fishing locations crowded last weekend.
We can say Million Dollar Fish has been an event with any sense of reality to it to many people in Darwin.
People are the fourth time in this Million Dollar Fish.
Million Dollar Fish has become close to people.
As expected, I needed to get out of the crowd.
I went fishing at night on October 17.
The probability that I can catch barramundi is high in the night time compared with day time.
There is a problem of mosquito in the night time.
Of course, we must look out for crocodiles.
I used a 7cm Rapala Count Down minnow.
The retrieve I use for Count Down minnow is a steady wind if it were usual.
I used it with a short jerking action, causing the lure to dart quickly and erratically to attract fish for catch at night.
The Rapala Count Down minnow is a hard body lure.
This method can be applied in soft plastic shad too.
"Easier said than done."  The beginners may well say so.
It sure is.
I saw a number of beginners in barramundi fishing recently.
They have to appropriately control a movement and colour of a lure in accordance with a situation.
However, it will get much more fun when they become able to do it.
I know, giving their best efforts will yield results.



Lure: Rapala XRCD-7

Size: 70mm

Colour: Glass Ghost

Where: Shallow water 50-70cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: