26 Sept 2018

Barramundi #1174
Bomber Long A 14A

Season 4 of Million Dollar Fish is on again.
There are more possibilities you will get that this season.
Nothing will start unless you act first, though.
A friend of mine made a brooch of barramundi for me.


This is a lucky charm.
The present statue is the second in brooch of barramundi.
This barramundi has a red tag on the back.
I went fishing at Mindil Beach rocks on September 22.
The tides were delicate.
I knew the sea water was 'Not good condition' the moment I looked.
The colour and transparency were similar to fresh water pond.
It's not too much better in barramundi fishing when the sea water is this kind of the colour and transparency.
I caught and released a small barramundi somehow.
The small barramundi was hiding behind rocks at a depth of 50cm.


This was my 1174 barramundi on lure by land based.
I used Bomber Long A 14A.


This lure is a standard item for barramundi fishing.
By the way, I have recorded all barramundi I caught on lure in my blog.
Using those data, AI (Artificial Intelligence) will be able to predict the productive fishing windows in quite sure detail in future.

Lure: Bomber Long A 14A

Size: 89mm

Colour: Silver / Orange belly

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Clear / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Schneider 30lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: