19 Sept 2018

53cm Barramundi #1171
Barramundi #1172-1173
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm
Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm
Squidgies Fish 70mm

September 15 was my birthday.
Hiro is 58 now.
I cannot express enough my feelings of my appreciation to the large-minded selective readers and the editors of Sunday Territorian.
September 16 was Sunday.
I went fishing at Channel Island.
I could catch and release 3 small barramundi somehow.
The situation of the act of preying by barramundi as a predator is daily or weekly changing.
They were moving about in search of jelly prawns until recently.
I found that they are positively interested in mullets again.
As a result, I caught a 53cm barramundi on Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm first as follows.



Second, I caught a small barramundi on Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm as follows.



Third, I caught a small barramundi on Squidgies Fish 70mm as follows.



When jelly prawns are abundant, barramundi will switch prey and feed on them very positively.
That period has been coming to an end.
This can make the barramundi fishing much easier.
We will be relieved of the frustration that barramundi don't positively chase our lures.
The impact is very strong when barramundi hunt mullet as a prey.
I have been obsessed by the impact strength of barramundi.

Lure: Squidgy Pro Mongrel

Size: 90mm

Colour: Aussie Herring

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Schneider 30lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Redington Model CPX868C2 8'6" Medium Action 8-15lb 1/8-1/2oz

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: