3 Apr 2014

Wednesday night
50cm Barramundi#856
48cm Barramundi #857
SQUIDGY FISH
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

The tides were good today.

It' a dark night.
I observed many flashes of lightning in the sky.

The surface of the sea was slightly wavy.
That's very nice!

I caught a 50cm high-shoulder shaped barramundi at the peak of the high tide.




50cm barramundi #856
April 2, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH 70mm MINT JELLY
1/8oz. #1/0 jig-head

Once the water current started going out, the water current was stronger than I had expected.
Therefore, I had to use a heavy lure.

I had some hits on my lures but couldn't hook them up.
Finally I caught a 48cm barramundi on the shallow water.




Barramundi #857




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL 90mm AUSSIE HERRING
1/4oz. #1/0 jig-head


SQUIDGY FISH
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: MINT JELLY
Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 70mm
Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Jighead: OWNER 1/8oz. #1/0
Jighead: OWNER 1/4oz. #1/0 

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Stop and go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.