25 Apr 2014

But after all, I love "Barramundi fishing".
Barramundi #865
Catfish #46
Rockcod #315
MARIA MJ-1 S110F
YO-ZURI SSMINNOW

I didn't go fishing recently.
An aggressive 3m saltwater crocodile was seen lying at the water's edge at a popular beach in Darwin on April 22.
Indeed, the 3m saltwater crocodile was too dangerous for me to wade through our shallows.

The weather today was good for doing my fishing.

I needed another good lure to replace REBEL MINNOW 115mm.
Finally I found it.
MARIA MJ-1 S110F is very good for twitching and jerking on our shallows..

I caught catfish, rockcod and barramundi by using MARIA MJ-1 S110F today.
Using a very high-performance lure, I reaffirmed the importance of baitcaster.
Baitcaster was definitely fun and exciting.

In addition, I thought casting and hooking with baitcaster should be a little more fun, it takes a bit more skill. 

I did many different kinds of lures, but of course the hard-body twitchbait and jerkbait lures were the best of all to enjoy the lure-fishing on our shallows.

I twitched MARIA MJ-1 S110F.
The dragging force of catfish and rockcod was simply very heavy.
Barramundi snatched the lure with changing the direction.
I love that moment very much.
But after all, I love "Barramundi fishing" the best.




Catfish




April 25, 2014 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




MARIA MJ-1 S110F

Finally, I caught four rockcods with MARIA MJ-1 S110F.


MARIA JERKBAIT MJ-1 S110F SHALLOW

Colour: AYU GOLD (AYG)

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Line: FINS 30LB braid

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT
Water Planet Custom Handle 1415

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitching




Rockcod #315 with YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.