18 Apr 2014

104cm Fresh water barramundi
At the barrage of Shady Camp
Mr. Jason Deigan

I heard that Jason caught a metery barramundi by land based and sent him a message that I wanted to use some pictures of the fish he caught for my blog.
In addition, I would like him to join to our "Land based metery barramundi club".

I received a message from Mr. Jason Deigan. 

G'day Hiro

's caught him today off the shady camp barrage using a kokoda 7inch plastic in red head and white body using a daiwa zillion bait cast reel and a daiwa generation black rod.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Jason.

Jason's tackle as follows,

Lure: Kokoda Flash Shad XTM 18cm RW

Reel: Daiwa Zillion Type R7.3:1

Rod: Daiwa Generation Black Rod

Line: Suffix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 60lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Knot: The Loop Knot to lure




104cm Fresh water barramundi at the barrage of Shady Camp.
April 15, 2014
Land based, NT, Australia




Jason explained to me that he retrieved a  kokoda 7inch plastic in red head and white body with shaking.
Thank you very much for your teaching a very special technique to me.




KOKODA FLASH SHAD XTM 18cm RW




DAIWA ZILLION TYPE R 7.3:1




You can ask him more information at Fishing & Outdoor World.

Fishing & Outdoor World






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.