7 Apr 2014

Sunday
Corroborree Billabong
Saratoga, Barramundis, Tarpons and so on
Mr. Leigh Eldridge
Mr. Ash Winks
Hiro

I went fishing to the Corroborree Billabong with two super fishos.




Mr. Leigh Eldridge is a fly fishing coach of mine. (White cap)
Mr. Ash Winks is a billabong fishing coach of mine. (Black cap)

Ash was a super captain today.

First, I couldn't catch any nice sized fish with my own lures and method.
They gave me some advice about lure and steered my billabong fishing to the best result.

Leigh and Ash were originally using pumpkin-seed lures.




Leigh caught many Saratogas and Tarpons today.




Ash caught a Sleepy cod.
He caught Tarpon, Barramundi, Catfish and Mouth almighty also.


I used Ash's pumpkin-seed lure.




My 55cm very gold coloured barramundi with a pumpkin seed




Pumpkin seed lure with 1/4oz #1/0




Leigh caught the biggest barramundi of the day.




My 73cm the biggest Saratoga of the day




Pumpkin seed lure with 1/4oz #1/0


                

The water became murky in the afternoon.
I caught a small barramundi with SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL at last.




at last



Ash caught many Saratoga with pumpkin seed lure today.

I like Ash's fishing videos by ABC radio very much.











Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.