5 Apr 2014

Saturday
Trevally #34
Queenfish #15-16
REBELL MINNOW
YO-ZURI CRYSTAL MINNOW
RAPALA XRD-08

I used a new custom handle for my Shimano scorpion 1500XT for the first time.
It's made from duralumin.
4 sus bearings.

I failed to hook a nice sized barramundi at the first rocks.

At the second rocks, I caught following fishes.
These fishes were small but it's better than nothing.




Shimano Scorpion 1500XT with a new handle.
Water Planet Custom Handle 1415




My very good friend, Romel took a picture of me today.




Trevally #34




REBEL MINNOW 110mm BLUE SILVER




Queenfish #15




YO-ZURI CRYSTAL MINNOW 90mm GREEN GOLD




Queenfish #16




RAPALA XRD-08 80m GLASS GHOST


Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FINS 30LB Braid

Leader: SHIMANO OCEA Fluorocarbon 30LB

Knot: The Slim Straight Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitch (one two, one two and one two)






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.