10 Jul 2013

Wednesday night
Barramundi #782
SAWAMURA One'up SHAD

I went fishing to the sandy shallow point after dinner.
No moon light.
Slightly wavy! (Very nice!)

First, I used a green (chartreuse) floating minnow with twitching actions.
But barramundi wouldn't take it tonight.
Second, I cast a green (chartreuse) soft plastic bait shad.
I retrieved it steadily.

As a result,




July 10, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SAWAMURA One'up SHAD

Colour: CHARTREUSE

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Jighead: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz 3.5g #3/0

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: ST.CROIX  AVID/AVS66LF2 4-8LB 1/16-1/4oz. Fast action (very thin and soft)

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving




I usually use these above lures for my land based barramundi fishing with spinning rod at night.







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.