9 Jul 2013

I came back to barramundi fishing tonight.
Barramundi #781
OUTBACK LURES

I went fishing to our urban rocks after dinner.
No moon light.
The water was very, very clear.
The surface of the sea was slightly wavy. (very nice!)
It was thought that the rolling  and wobbling action, dark sliver back and white silver belly of the lure should be very effective for this situation.

Bingo!




July 9, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

I came back to barramundi fishing tonight.
Ah, just as I thought.
Barramundi fishing was awesome!

I need to do rehabilitation on my wrist and legs.
Reeling lures and walking on the beach are good for my health.




FORCE TEN OUTBACK LURE JINDIVICK JERK 8

Colour: SILVER / WHITE BELLY

Size: 85mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm - 100cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: FIRE LINE CRYSTAL 14LB

Leader: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitching and pause






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.