14 Jul 2013

58cm Urban Barramundi
BOMBER 14LONG A
Mr. Brett Parsons

I have kept saying that July is better than September in land based barramundi fishing in the region of Darwin city.

Brett caught a nice sized urban barramundi on Saturday.
He knows that he can catch a barramundi in the cold water very well.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Brett Parsons last night.

Hi Hiro,

I got this barra yesterday on the turn of the tide on a 5 inch bomber black back- silver prism at Xxxxx.
Can be a good lure in clear water.
My mate got a couple of queenies on live bait and some decent runs.
I was using 30 pound Finns braid with a fluorocarbon 50pound leader.

Cheers,
Brett

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.
I agree with his idea in lure.
I had caught many barramundis on REBEL / Black back - silver in clearly cold water.




July 14, 2013
58cm urban barramundi was caught by Mr. Brett Parsons.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.