28 Jul 2013

Sunday morning
70cm urban barramundi #788
YO-ZURI SS MINNOW

It's not so easy to find an effective timing for catching barramundi in this cold season because we didn't have a good monsoon season.
Numbers of barramundis are not many on the shallows now.
Therefore, I can't let that chance pass me, it won't come again in that tide.

It's a very comfortable weather this morning.
The sunlight wasn't very strong.

I waded through the shallows.
I cast a shallow diving lure.
I chose red / silver in color.
Bingo!

As a result,




I like this new shirt very much.
Probably, a camouflage color did work.




70cm cold season's urban barramundi
July 28, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW

Colour: RED / SILVER

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Very clear Incoming

Hook: VANFOOK Double hook #1

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.