24 Feb 2013

Sunday afternoon
50cm Barramundi #752
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I caught three Barramundis this morning.
And then I went to the mouth of the urban creek.
The surface of the water was very flat.
I gave up fishing there.

I went to the rocks after lunch.
I caught a 50cm Barramundi at the beginning of the incoming tide.
The water was very muddy in colour.
The surface of the sea was wavy.
It's not very wavy at that time.
It's a very nice condition!




50cm Barramundi
February 24, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Muddy Incoming 

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.