10 Feb 2013

Blue salmon
Mr. Brett Parsons

It's a very hot day!
I saw Brett at an urban beach on Saturday evening.

He caught two Blue salmons there.
It was thought that the place where he fished kept cooler water to compare with the other places.




February 9, 2013
Blue salmons were caught by Mr. Brett Parsons.
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




His favorite!


 


Brett uses a very smooth braid line for his bait-cast reel.
Very nice line.
A very smooth braid line should be very good for longer distances at casting.

It is rather forward of me to say such a thing.
I'm sorry, (*^^*)
I thought, probably, he has some line-troubles.
He might have no troubles with his very smooth line.
I had the same troubles before.
And so I recommended FINS braid to him.




It depends on his fishing style!

Long cast-distance?
or
Much less line troubles?

I chose ' Much less line troubles'.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.