27 Feb 2013

Golden Trevally
By land based fly fishing
Mr. Leigh Eldridge

I saw Leigh at The Mall today.
I asked him to teach me fly fishing.

We talked about his holiday fishing at Christmas Is.
Bonefish by fly!

By the way,

I received an e-mail from Mr. Leigh Eldridge tonight.

Gidday Hiro,

Attached is a photo of a Golden Trevally I caught on Sunday 17th February 2013.
We were fishing from the rocks near XXXX.  I was fishing with a mate, Anthony, who found this spot.  He was using a StCroix spin stick and Shimano 2500 spinning reel.  Unfortunately he did not catch a fish on hard bodies or soft plastics.
Tide was dropping from full.  Fished until tide was about half way out, then ran out of water.  Water was very clear and fish could be seen clearly
I also got a Flathead and a Giant Trevally and saw more GT's.

Rod:  Loomis 8 Weight Experience

Reel:  Shimano Biocraft 8/9

Line:  8 Weight Scientific Angler Floating flyline

Flies:  Black and Gold 3/0  and Black "Fingernail experimental fly...tied by mate and master Fly Tier Book
Book from Victoria.

Talk to you soon,
Leigh Eldridge

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Leigh.
I'd like Leigh to teach me how to cast fly, please.




Nice Golden Trevally was caught by Mr. Leigh Eldridge.
February 17, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Fly fishing is very nice!







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.