28 Feb 2013

Brett and I went fishing to ??
With Mr. Brett Parsons

Brett has a spirit of adventure. (*^^*)

He's known about this place very well since five years ago.
He's caught many nice sized Barramundis here.




I followed Brett.
He said that he's never seen any snakes and crocodiles here.
That's very nice!




Brett was casting a small soft plastic bait.
This fresh water was much deeper than I had expected.




Brett took me to this nice place with his very nice 4WD after work.
Thank you very much for your kindness and big help.
It's not very easy for me to drive my 50cc scooter to this place.




Brett caught a 50cm up fresh water Barramundi on Saturday here.
February 23, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Unfortunately, we had a rain and so we gave up fishing this time.
We'll come here again!
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.