28 Oct 2012

Sunday
Trevally 24-25
CULTIVA SUSPENDIG

We had a new rain this morning.
It's a long and moderate rain.

I almost gave up fishing today.
But the rain stopped just 1 hour before the tide stopping.

I thought that there should be a possibility of causing parallel waters.
The upper fresh water and the lower salt water were caused by a new moderate rain.
It's a very rare situation on our urban shallow water.

I went fishing to the deeper water.
I thought I'd catch only catfish on the very shallow water today.

I used Cultiva Suspending lure.
This lure was recommended by Chonga.
This lure should be the best Rockcod lure.

Searching the bottom, I caught powerful Trevally.




Trevally 24
Twitch and a long pause




Trevally 25
October 28, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Chonga recommended this lure to me.
Lady and child anglers should use this lure because they need only easy twitch and a long pause for catching fish.

CULTIVA SUSPENDING MIRASHAD

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 50mm.

Where: Shallow water 100cm - 150cm

Water: Murky Outgoing/Incoming The tide change

Line: SUFIX 832 10LB

Leader line: SureCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: ST. CROIX 4-8LB (Chonga's rod)

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Twitch and long pause






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.