28 Oct 2012

SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG
Mr. Ira Leitis Fehlberg



I've started using SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG since October 26.
And I caught 6 Barramundi today.
I was surprised at the performance of SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG very much.
Originally, I've been using SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG.
I have nothing to complain about SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG.
SUSTAIN 1000FG is very pleasant to use.
Especially 40mm short handle is an ideal factor for my land based fishing.

I read the fishing gear reviews about SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG on the magazine before.
Mr. Ira Leitis Fehlberg wrote the gear reviews about SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG on the issue 37
of NAFA'S barra bass & bream DIGEST.

Originally, I've known Mr. Ira Leitis Fehlberg.
I met Ira in June 2011.
Ira introduced me to  NAFA for my blogspot in the summer No.22 edition of the magazine.
And he introduced me to his blog as follows,
I got these stunning shots below of Hiro as he threw lures off the rocks. (by Ira)




This picture led to our acquaintance.




I didn't see Ira when he took above pictures.
I found him when he finished taking pictures.

Seeing Mr. Ira Leitis Fehlberg, it opened the door to seeing Mr. Dave Krantz, Mr. Steve STARO Starling and Mr. Alex Julius.

I can never thank you enough, Ira.

Now, I have SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG.
I understand that SHIMANO STELLA 1000FE should be better than SUSTAIN 1000FG.
However, I'm satisfied with the quality and performance of SUSTAIN 1000FG.

I believe that I'll catch many nice sized Barramundi with SUSTAIN 1000FG.

And

I'll have SHIMANO STELLA 1000?? when Ira writes the fishing gear reviews of New SHIMANO STELLA 1000?? in future.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.